1. Product introduction
R419 is an Intelligent Anesthesia Machine Ventilators highly easy for vets to operate: pre-setted parameters will automatically pop up by only entering the weight of the animal. Support VCV, PIPCV and APNEA control to meet multiple Animal clinical applications.
2. Product Benefit
3. Three Ventilation Modes
In the mode of APNEA, Animals are allowed to breathe spontaneously. When it detects that the animal stops spontaneously for a while R419 automatically turns on mechanical ventilation to assist animal breathing with preset parameters.
Until animal’s spontaneous breathing recovers, Automatic end of mechanical ventilation.
IPPV is performed respectively in animals with tidal volume and peak inspiratory pressure
4. Technical Specification
- Application: Used for patient weight <=100kg
- Flow meter for fresh gas: 0.1-10L/min
- Humidifier: adjustable for 9 levels
- Monitor: with EtCO2 (sidestream)
- Volume Control Ventilation(VCV):IPPV
- APNEA breathing mode: Spontaneous breathing, Pressure triggering, intermittent positive-pressure ventilation (IPPV) backup ventilation.
- Bellow size: 0-300ml and 300ml-1500ml
- Tidal volume output(adjustable): 20～300ml and 300～1500ml
- Maximum working pressure limit：10～60cmH2O adjustable
- Peak inspiratory pressure : 5~35 cmH2O
- Trigger pressure: -9.0 ~ -1.0 cmH2O
- Respiration rate : 2~60 bpm (adjustable)
- I:E ratio: 1：1.0～1：4.0 (adjustable)
- Gas supply pressure: 35～65 Psi (2.4～4.4 Bar)
- Standby time of built-in battery : >=6H
- Working time by battery: 4 hours
- Power supply :110v-220v adjustable
- Touch color screen（pixel array）: 5 inch, 800 × 480
- Dimension: 253mm*224mm*112mm
R419 Anesthesia Gas Machine Ventilators had been approved by CE Certification.
6. Factory information
7. Related products